Please note the above photo is from 2017, but I’m out here trying to manifest my best life in 2018 and I feel it represents what I want to be this year. Winnie, minus the gambling, just the life living.
Okay I know how cheesy numbered lists are, but guess what? They are so easy to digest and much better for splitting up chunks of info. That’s right, I’m just as lazy as y’all so you’re welcome.
After last month’s reflection on 25, it’s time to look to the year ahead and start making some plans to ensure this one is a really good one! It’s been pretty damn fun so far.
1. Commit to the important things including this blog. Which reminds me…SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! So we can keep this thing moving and growing. And also because I feel like I annoy everyone with my constant posts. Hey, at least I am self-aware.
2. Run the full Rock N Roll Marathon Las Vegas in November. Only 326 days left.
3. Pay off some credit card debt. LOOK AT ME BEING HONEST. MY LIFE IS NOT PERFECT. MY AMEX IS CRYING.
4. Finally see a Golden Knights game in person. (Edit: I saw two in December so this one needs adjusting)…finally see Marc-Andre Fleury play in person. I’ve only been when Subban is in goal and he’s stressing me out lately.
5. Go on the historical Vegas architectural tour. I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. I can be cultured.
6. Go into the Excalibur Casino. It’s the only one on The Strip I’ve never been in. No lie.
7. Finally go to The Haunted Museum with my mother. Big things happening this year people.
8. Visit the Grand Canyon. Still never been.
9. Visit the Neon Museum.
10. Buy the person in charge of the hilarious Golden Knights Twitter account an adult beverage. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, please follow this link to Twitter dot com: https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights
11. Manifest…Guys…it’s the year of, like, realizing things.
12. Take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise. I see them ALL the time in the morning and I think it would be amazing.
13. Plan a completely rodeo-centered birthday. Liv and I were discussing this since my birthday falls during rodeo week EVERY SINGLE YEAR. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t stoked.
14. Play a table game. Honestly, I’m not a fan of gambling in general. I would much rather buy some whiskey and dance, but I feel like this is something I need to do this year.
15. See Bruno Mars in concert. I’ve only fully been on the Bruno train for about a year, but ever since I jumped on, I CAN’T STOP. 24K Magic is my ringtone. Do people still have ringtones??
16. Think twice before I spend my money. I feel like we live in such an instant-gratification society and that can get expensive. Especially in Vegas.
17. Say no to more things I don’t want/don’t have time to do without feeling bad about it. Boundaries are beautiful.
18. Write a book. (Casually sliding in at #18 lol).
What are your plans for the new year? I don’t know about y’all but I have a really good feeling about 2018!